This week my husband has been away watching a few Olympic events so the children haven't seen him much and we have all missed him. We have filled our days though so that we didn't have too much time to dwell on the fact that he wasn't here. It was also the last week before the childminder goes away for two weeks so the children have enjoyed their time with her too.
If you are interested in why I started this linky, click here.
Here is what has made me happy this week:
- Newly hatched chicks. On Wednesday the eggs at the childminder's started to hatch. By Friday morning there were 24 tiny little chirping chicks. So cute and fluffy.
- A day at a cookery school thanks to Total yoghurt. I had a fabulous day and it was so nice to take a break from decorating the house.
- Our new boiler. It has finally been fitted and I am extremely happy that we now get hot water when we turn the tap!
- The Olympic opening ceremony. It was brilliant. I absolutely loved it. I watched it alone with a glass of wine, tweeting my sister and on the phone to my mum. It was great though and actually made me laugh out loud in parts. I have a lot of respect for The Queen too (and whoever asked her to take part).
- Walking in the woods with my children and a friend I have had since just before my son was born. We now both have two children and it is so nice to catch up and be outside in the fresh air.
If you would like to join in, just publish a post, then link up via linky tools below.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.