What has made me happy - week nineteen.
Well what a week it has been! I finally feel like I am getting in to the swing of things with university. Spending last Wednesday reading at home made me feel more optimistic about this term and managing to fit everything in! I am also learning to make the most of my time with the children again, seeing as how it has declined dramatically since I started term. I also found out that I had made it through to the final ten of Savoo's smartest shopper competition and had to travel to London for an interview with four lovely judges. I am not sure that this has actually sunk in yet though. It was also my birthday! Whilst I don't necessarily like getting older, I don't mind celebrating it!
- Walks through the woods in the leaves. The sun shining but cold, cold air.
- The amazing different colours that the leaves turn in the autumn. Absolutely stunning.
- The red of the trees and the red of the barge on the canal.
- The library I have visited on countless occasions. I hadn't realised how beautiful it actually was until I stopped and stood across the road from it.
- The London underground. When I lived in London, the tube was the bane of my life, but when you visit, you can really enjoy it.
- Snow! Snow! In October. On my birthday nonetheless. It covered a large proportion of the UK as I travelled down from Yorkshire to London.
- My birthday. Surely birthdays are happy occasions for everyone?
It would be great if you want to join in with 'What has made me happy' too.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.