What has made me happy - week 25
Argh! Essay after essay after essay and I am stressed! The final essay was handed in yesterday morning and I am totally relieved. I now have to wait until January to know how I did though. This week I have one more exam, on Friday and then I break up from uni. I am so ready for a break. Driving over 100 miles every day that I study is difficult and extremely tiring. Also, this term my timetable has meant that I have not finished before 5.30 any day so I have missed seeing the children as they get ready for bed. Anyway, enough misery and stress!
Here is what has made me happy this week:
- A trip to my Grandma's to go to the Dickensian. This celebration happens for the first three weeks of December and it seems to add to the festivities that you see a world transported back to an old era (with the odd mobile phone of course!). It was snowy up there too which made the boy incredibly giddy!
- Another beautiful sunrise. I can't believe how stunning the mornings have been recently.
- A photoshoot in my tiny kitchen. This is for a newspaper article on being thrifty at Christmas. I will post some hints and tips later in the week.
- Finishing writing all the Christmas cards well before the final post date. Usually I post them at the last minute and keep my fingers crossed that they arrive! Even the boy has written and posted all of his nursery cards!
- My daughter's tantrums! No, really. They are very funny and highly dramatic. The last one was outside a toy shop and she lay like a star in the middle of the doorway, making it impossible for people to get past her!
It would be great if you want to join in with 'What has made me happy' too. Have a think about the little things which have made a difference to your life this week.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.