This week has been very full. Maybe it feels like that because I was coming down with a horrid bug for most of it, but didn't know. On Wednesday, as most of you already know, I went to Westminster with a group of bloggers to discuss the proposed childcare reforms with the minister responsible for the report. It was a really interesting meeting, it was great to meet a group of bloggers who were all very passionate about the topic. It was also a trip down memory lane for me as My first ever job, aged 16 was in Westminster and it was where I met my husband, a year later. It is a place which holds many fond memories for me. Unfortunately the journey back was a nightmare. It started off with cancelled trains and ended up with signal failure. By the time I got home I was shattered.
So, without further ado, here is what has made me happy this week:
- Pancakes last Tuesday evening. They were absolutely delicious. Lemon and sugar being my personal favourite filling!
- Daffodils, tulips and hyacinths. Spring is around the corner! I love the smell, colour and vibrancy which comes with spring.
- A trip down memory lane, visiting some old haunts and breathing in the memories.
- You, you lovely lot. I reached 100,000 all time page views this week which is mental! So, thank you.
- My son who, when I came downstairs feeling slightly uncomfortable wearing something unusual (a dress), looked at me and said "Mummy, you look really beautiful". He paused for a moment and said, "you look like Cinderella". He is so cute.
- Another beautiful sunrise, making me happy for what we have around us.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.